- 1 large ripe avocado, deseeded
- 4 tablespoons guacamole
- 1 cup salsa of choice
- 1 cup grated carrots
- ½ can sweetcorn kernels, drained
- ½ can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- ½ cup fresh coriander roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lime, halved
- Nachos chips to serve
Place a tablespoon of salsa in the bottom of each jar, and top with guacamole.
Divide the vegetables between the two jars, layering first the carrots, sweetcorn, black beans, red pepper, onion, tomatoes and cucumber.
Roughly chop the avocado, and mix with half the coriander, garlic, salt and pepper.
Place spoonfuls of avocado on the top, and squeeze over the lime juice.
Garnish with extra coriander and serve with nachos and extra salsa.
Makes 2 large jars