- A thin spread extra-lite margarine
- 6 slices low-GI seed bread
- 3 medium slices cucumber, diced
- 2 tbsp whole kernel corn
- 3 tbsp reduced-oil mayonnaise
- 1 x 119g can shredded tuna in brine, drained
- Spread a thin layer of margarine over each slice of bread.
- Mix the cucumber, corn, mayonnaise and tuna.
- Divide the mixture into 3 portions and spread each portion onto a slice of bread.
- Top each sandwich with the remaining slices of bread and cut diagonally into triangles.
- Makes 3 sandwiches
Recipe and picture from the book: Simple, fabulous Lunchbox ideas by Leanne Katzenellenbogen