Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have quit social media.
They've gotten gatvol of the haters on sites like Facebook and Twitter, writes the UK’s Sunday Times.
The Sussexes are said to have rejected social media in their private and professional lives in their new “progressive role” in the US.
And a source close to the couple said there are “no plans” to use social media for their Archewell Foundation, and it’s “very unlikely” they’ll restart utilising platforms personally.
The pair, who with their son Archie, have moved to California after resigning from royal duties, have previously complained about online trolls.
Meghan described past trolling of her as “almost unsurvivable” while Harry issued a statement in 2016 denouncing “the racial undertones of comment pieces” and “the sexism and racism of social media trolls”.