- 2 avocados, cut into slices lengthwise
- 2 mangoes, cut the same as avocado
- Pineapple slices
- Curly endive or mignonette lettuce
- Julienne strips of carrot, celery,
- Zucchini and cucumber
- Cherry tomatoes
- 100g fresh pineapple, chopped
- 20ml salad vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
To make the dressing, blend all ingredients until smooth, adding only enough oil to make a reasonably thick dressing.
Taste for seasoning.
To serve, place avocado and mango slices in a fan shape on the plate.
Pour over prepared dressing.
Garnish plate with pineapple slices, lettuce leaves and decorate with tropical flowers, julienne vegetables and cherry tomatoes.
Alternatively, chop mangoes and avocados into chunks, toss with dressing and serve in a hollowed out fresh pineapple half, as a centrepiece.