- 1 packet (80g) red jelly
- 1 medium Swiss roll, sliced
- 65ml (¼ C) brandy, sherry or fruit juice
- 500-750ml vanilla custard
- 825g Rhodes peach slices in syrup, drained
- 375ml whipped, sweetened cream
- 1 x 410g Rhodes fruit cocktail in syrup, drained
- 1 x 115g Rhodes granadilla cup
Prepare jelly as per pack instructions and place in the fridge to set slightly, but not yet firm.
Arrange Swiss roll slices in a large bowl and drizzle with brandy, sherry or fruit juice and cover with thick layer of custard, followed by half of the jelly.
Arrange Rhodes peach slices on top of jelly, cover with thin layer of custard, followed by rest of jelly and place in the fridge to set, about 4 hours.
When set, pipe or spoon whipped cream on top and arrange Rhodes fruit cocktail on top.
Drizzle with Rhodes granadilla and serve.