- 1 can sweetcorn, drained or 2 whole corn cooked and ribbed
- 2 large orange sweet potatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- ½ cup buttermilk
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- ¼ cup finely chopped coriander
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coriander sprigs
- 1 lemon, to garnish
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place sweet potato, oil and taco seasoning into a large bowl and toss to coat.
Arrange in a single layer on the lined tray.
Bake, turning occasionally, for 30 min or until sweet potato is tender and cooked through.
To make the dressing: Place the buttermilk, lime juice, zest and chopped coriander in a small bowl and stir to combine. Season.
To serve: Arrange the corn, sweet potato, avocado slices and onion on a platter.
Drizzle with the buttermilk dressing and garnish with lime wedges and coriander sprigs.