- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or sunflower oil
- 2 onions, finely sliced
- 300g potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 heaped tbsp curry paste
- 140g Koo Fresh Garden Peas, drained
- 4 large sheets filo pastry, cut in half
- Tomatoes, onion and mango chutney, to serve
- Salt and pepper to season
Heat oven to 220°C. Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Tip in the onions and cook until soft and golden, about 8-10 minutes. Meanwhile, boil the potato cubes for 5 minutes, until just tender then drain. Tip into the softened onions and fry for 2 more minutes. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 2 minutes. Pop in the peas, plus 1 tbsp water. Cook for 1 minute, give everything a good mix and season. Tip into a bowl to allow to cool slightly. Brush half the filo halved sheets with some of the remaining oil then lay the remaining sheets on top so you have 4 x double layers. Spoon a ¼ of the potato mix along one edge of each, leaving a bit of space at each end. Fold in the ends then roll up to seal (like a spring roll). Place seam-side down on a baking sheet, brush with the remaining oil and bake for 20 minutes, or until crisp.
Serve warm with a dollop of mango chutney and a tomato & onion salad, if you like.