- Sunflower oil
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 10-15ml (2 - 3 tbs) garlic and ginger paste
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken into smaller pieces
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 x 300g cans Bull Brand Corned Meat, cut into small cubes
- 15ml (1 tbs) curry powder
- 5ml (1 tbs) ground turmeric
- 1 x 410g can of tomato and onion mix
- 500ml (2 cups) frozen carrots and peas, sugar, salt and pepper
- A handful coriander leaves, chopped
Heat a cast iron pot over the coals and add a little oil.
Add the onions and fry until soft and golden.
Stir in the garlic and ginger paste, cinnamon pieces and cloves, and fry until aromatic.
Add the Bull Brand Corned Meat, curry powder and turmeric and stir.
Add the tomato and onion mix, stir and allow to simmer until aromatic.
Add the frozen vegetables, season to taste with sugar, salt and pepper, and simmer until the vegetables are cooked through (about 15 minutes).
Remove from the heat, stir in the coriander leaves and serve with rice.