Recipe by Ellis Brown
Serves: 8 to 10
- 1 x 200g packet gingernut biscuits
- ¼ cup (60ml) margarine, melted
- 1 tin (395g) caramel condensed milk
- 2 cups (500ml) Ellis Brown Creamer
- ½ cup (125ml) boiling water
- 1 cup (250ml) whipped cream (to decorate)
Crush the biscuit finely and mix with melted butter or margarine. Press into a deep 20cm pie dish.
For the filling:
Combine Ellis Brown Creamer and boiling water. Stir until smooth. Chill. Beat chilled Ellis Brown Creamer until thick and creamy. Add caramel condensed milk and beat until smooth. Pour the mixture into the base and refrigerate or freeze (preferably overnight). Decorate with cream if desired.