- 1 box Golden Cloud Chocolate Cake Mix
- 160ml (2/3 cup) oil
- 2 large eggs
- 190ml (3/4 cup) milk
- 125ml (1/2 cup) chocolate chips
- 125ml (1/2 cup) All Gold Strawberry Jam
- 250ml (1 cup) cream, whipped
- maraschino cherries to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cups.
2. In a large bowl mix together, Golden Cloud Chocolate Cake Mix, oil, eggs, milk and chocolate chips.
3. Spoon mixture into muffin pan bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the cupcake comes out clean.
4. Spoon strawberry jam into a piping bag fitted with a 5mm nozzle. Push the nozzle into the top of the cupcakes and pipe in All Gold jam.
5. Spoon whipped cream into another large piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe rosettes on tops of cupcakes, decorate with glacé or maraschino cherries.