- ½ avocado, flesh scooped and pureed
- 3 shots (90ml) tequila
- 2 shots (60ml) triple sec
- 1 ½ shots (45ml) lime juice, plus extra for rims
- Pinch of salt, plus extra to rim glasses
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Extra coriander sprigs, for garnish
- Lime slices, for garnish
- 1 cup ice cubes, plus extra for serving
Dip the rim of the glasses into lime juice and then into salt.
Place avocado, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, salt, chopped coriander leaves and a cup of ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
Shake well until avocado is completely blended and creamy.
Fill two tumblers with ice cubes. Strain the cocktail over the ice into the two glasses.
To serve: garnish with coriander sprigs and a lime slice.