- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Medium Curry Powder
- 6 chicken pieces
- 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup of water
- 1 Knorrox Chicken Stock Cube
- 2 x tbsp Knorr Brown Onion Soup
- 1 tbsp Robertsons Parsley
In a pot, fry the onion in oil until soft.
Add the Rajah Medium Curry Powder and fry for 1 minute to release the flavour and aroma.
Add the chicken pieces and fry for 5 minutes until well browned.
Add the frozen mixed vegetables, potatoes, water and Knorrox Chicken Stock Cube stir well and bring to the boil.
Turn down the heat and allow the dish to simmer for 30 minutes with the lid on.
Just before serving, mix the Knorr Brown Onion Soup with 4 tablespoons of water to form a smooth paste, add it to the pot with the Robertsons Parsley and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes to thicken.
Serve with some rice or lekker pap.