- 500g pork, cubed and trimmed of any visible fat
- 15ml oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2.5ml garlic, crushed
- 15ml fresh ginger, grated
- 25ml Rajah Medium Curry Powder
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 x Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 400ml boiling water
- 30ml corn flour
- 30ml soy sauce
- 30ml brown sugar
- 30ml tomato sauce
- 1 tin pineapple pieces, drained
In a large pot, heat oil and fry pork cubes until browned.
Add the onion, garlic and ginger and sauté until the onion has softened.
Add the Rajah Medium Curry Powder and cinnamon stick and fry for 2 minutes.
In a jug, mix the Knorr Chicken Stock Pot with the boiling water, corn flour, soy sauce and tomato sauce and stir for 1 minute with a fork.
Pour the sauce into the pan together with the pineapple pieces.
Simmer for 10 minutes, until pork is cooked through.
Serve on a bed of fluffy white rice.