Recipe by Fatima Sydow
- 3 breasts of chicken roasted in the oven for 45 minutes on the bone and marinated with whatever spices you like.
- 1 pack of mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 apples cored and cut into thin slices
- ½ or a small onion chopped into thin slivers
- 2 tomatoes chopped into cubes
- 2 fresh lemons
Remove the skin and bone from the chicken and cut or shred with fingers into bite sizes.
In a bowl mix the lettuce leaves and the rest of the ingredients.
Dish the salad on a plate and place chicken pieces on top of salad.
Now drizzle some fresh lemon juice over chicken and salad and enjoy.