Here they are people, die mooiste meisies in die hele Weskaap.
These are the six beauties who will represent the province at the Miss South Africa 2017 pageant.
The Top 26 Miss SA semifinalists were revealed yesterday.
They will compete for the prestigious title, and a million rand, at the Sun City Superbowl on March 25 in an event which will be televised live on M-Net and Mzansi Magic.
Among the beauties is a medical doctor and a speech therapist; several law students; one about to qualify as an engineer; the owner of a construction company and a newsreader on Soweto TV.
Two were Miss South Africa finalists in 2014 and 2015, while another contestant, Jessica Tovey, is the daughter of a legendary former Bafana Bafana soccer captain Neil.
The Western Cape finalists are:
- Adè van Heerden, 25, a medical doctor from Herold’s Bay,
- Callie-Jo Bouman, 22, an accounting and law student from Bellville
- Chante Holloway , 22, a politics student from Atlantis
- Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters, 21, a business management student from Sedgefield
- Lou-Marie Taljaard, 23, an international model from Bellville
- Olin-Shae de la Cruz, 22, a brand activator from Claremont
“We have a very talented and diverse Top 26 this year, a group of young women who are passionate about competing and who have the intelligence, dedication and attitude to take the crown,” says pageant spokeswoman, and a former Miss SA, Claudia Henkel.
Ntandoyenkosi Kunene, the current Miss South Africa, will be leaving at the end of the year to compete in the Miss World and Miss Universe pageants.