Pastor: I raped my 3 daughters



September 19, 2016
Pastor: I raped my 3 daughters

Pastor described in detail how he abused his kids for six years. CREDIT: File image

Holy man to spend 18 years in prison for sexually abusing his children.

A church leader has pleaded guilty to raping three of his own daughters.

The 40-year-old man, who cannot be identified to protect the identity of his victims, was sentenced to 18 years in jail after he entered into a plea agreement at the Wynberg Regional Court last week.

On September 13, the Lotus River dad pleaded guilty to three counts of sexual assault and two of rape, following an investigation by Detective Constable Morné Jackson of the Family Violence and Sexual Offences Unit.

Details of his plea agreement were released on Friday by the National Prosecuting Authority.

Two of his daughters were 11, and one seven years old when he started abusing them.

The man received three years imprisonment for sexual assault, and 20 years for two counts of rape, of which two years were suspended.

The sentence will run concurrently.

The father of six, who worked as a pharmacist’s assistant, gave the court a detailed confession, admitting he knew he was wrong when he raped and molested his daughters between 2009 and 2016.

He’s a leader in one of The Potters House kerks on the Cape Flats, and was arrested earlier this year when his daughters told their mother about the abuse.

The father, who was out on R1000 bail, admitted that in 2009, he touched the vagina of one daughter, then 11.

In 2015, he raped two of daughters, then 15 and 11.

In his plea agreement, he admits to being wrong when he entered his daughter’s bedroom in 2009 and began touching her private parts while she was sleeping.

He later woke the child and apologised to her.

In 2015, the dad says he went into his 15-year-old daughter’s room while she slept and climbed into bed with her where he removed her panty and raped her.

The man confirmed he is the biological father of his victims.

Eric Ntabazalila of the National Prosecuting Authority said the rapist made a deal with the state.

“The accused voluntarily entered into a plea agreement sentencing and as an adult, he was not forced by anyone.”

(Visited 5,515 times, 6 visits today)
Read more News