- The right to education, books and all reading material;
- The right to better medical aid;
- The right to family visits, especially contact visits on a weekly basis;
- The right to nutritious food, and letters from families;
- The right to play sport, music and partake in cultural activities; and
- The right to cook their own food as we did on Robben Island.
Ex-Robben Island prisoners support Palestinian hunger strike
CREDIT: File photo
The mass prisoner strike is a demand for improved conditions in Israeli prisons.
Recommended for you