While it’s not always easy to find the perfect gift, maybe a meal at her gunsteling restaurant will do the trick.
Here are a few Kaapstad restaurants offering special menus and activities for moms and their families on Mothers day:
- Constantia Nek is situated on the summit of Constantia Nek pass and is the connecting link between Hout Bay. Treat mum to a special high tea at this Constantia spot,the high tea offerings will start at R150 per person, with the option to add a glass or bottle of bubbles and delicious bites of scones, sandwiches, samoosas and tarts.
- Lust Bistro is a cosy restaurant located at Simondium near Paarl. Celebrate your mom with a breakfast for R220 per person, or a lunch buffet for R250.
- Enjoy a decadent tea at Spier Hotel, complete with a complimentary glass of bubbly, a selection of dainty savoury and sweet treats, and coffee and tea (R320 per person).
- The Rebok restuarant is just 45 minutes from the Cape Town.Enjoy this Mother’s Day lunch buffet with a glass of sparkling wine on arrival and a surprise gift for every mother and grandmother for R345 per person.The buffet includes delights creamy broccoli soup, a cold seafood platter, stuffed rolled chicken etc.
- Eat at Simonsvlei surrounded by mountains and rolling lawns, treat mom to a three-course lunch for R265. The plated lunch will include highlights like bobotie spring rolls, pan-fried salmon trout with parmesan mash and apple tarte tatin with vanilla ice cream.
- Winelands restaurant will be hosting a special three-course Sunday lunch for R450 per person. All guests will also receive a welcome drink and all moms will receive a special gift from the chef.